What Does a Subluxation Do To Me?
|Posted by berlinstreethealthcare on November 15, 2019 at 5:30 PM|
The Five Compoments of The Verebral Subluxation Complex
1. Joint Damage
- Vertebrea out of proper alignment
- increased stress on joints
- "Locked" jamming joints
- "Clicking" or too much movement in joints
- Reduced range of motion
- Loss of Balance and posture
- Shoulders, hips, knees, feet compensate for postural imbalance
- Loss of energy, fatigue
2. Nerve Damage
- Nerves compressed, stretched or "pinched"
- Nerves function abnormally which can lead to:
- Altered internal organ funciton
- Attention deficit disorders, addictive behavior, psychosis and other conditions.
3. Tissue damage
- Abnormal pressure on joints and nearby "soft" tissues
- Soft tissue damage
- Many areas become tender and painful, especially to touch
- "Hot" spots and trigger points
- Unnatural wear and tear caused arthritic changes to the joints and nearby tissues.
4. Muscle damage
- Muscles become tense
- Always tight
- Muscles weaken
- Cartilage, ligaments and tendons are weakened
- Postural distortions
5. Health damage
- Dis-ease (lack of wholeness or health)
- Accelerate aging
- Chronic fatigue
- Lessened ability to respond to physical and emotional stress
- Lowered resistance to disease
- Joint degeneration, bone deformation, disc destruction
- Loss of height
- Inability to "hold" adjustment for long periods
Subluxation can also affect...
Emotional health. A subluxation can cause wide-ranging emotional effects
Trophic substances. Nerces supply muscles and other organs with nutrition. They are essential for muscle tone and organ vitality.
The meninges that wrap around your brain, spinal cord and connect to your spine, can be distorted by a subluxation. this can affect the stability and health of your entire spinal column and nervous system. Inside the meninges flows the cerebro-spinal fluid (CFS), which is essential for proper nervous system and overall health.
Organ health (somoto-autonomic relationship). A disruption of the nerve-organ relationship has been linked to a weakened immune system, blood pressure irregularities, disrupted kidney function and other conditions.
Immume system funtion. Nerve fibers fo into virtually every organ of the immune system and form direct contacts the the immune system cells... if you took the nerves away from the spleen or lymph node, you virtually stopped immune responses in their tracks... Now there is overwhelming evidence that hormones and neurotransmitters can influence the activities of the immune system, and that products of the immune system can influence the brain.
Chiropractic - Brining out the best in you! An Introduction 4th edition Tedd Koren, D.C.