|Posted by berlinstreethealthcare on November 21, 2019 at 3:35 PM|
Revolution-C™ is a powerful, yet gentle formula that combines premium, buffered vitamin C (from a GMO-free source) with dihydroquercetin (DHQ), a unique plant flavonoid that may synergistically enhance vitamin C’s effectiveness as an antioxidant. It also includes BioPerine® black pepper extract, may help increase the absorption of vitamin C into the bloodstream.
• A highly bioavailable vitamin C formula that features a blend of two sources of vitamin C: pure ascorbic acid and calcium ascorbate*
• Enhanced with dihydroquercetin (DHQ), a unique plant flavonoid that may synergistically enhance vitamin C's free radical fighting power and effectiveness by helping to re-circulate it within the body*
• Also contains BioPerine® black pepper extract, an antioxidant that may help increase the absorption of vitamin C in the bloodstream* • Provides powerful antioxidant support against cell-damaging free radicals, supports optimal immune function and promotes overall cardiovascular wellness*
• Helps promote synthesis of collagen, which is vital for healthy skin and blood vessels*
• Made in an FDA inspected facility to meet the stringent standards of US Pharmacopeia (USP) for quality, purity, potency and disintegration
What Makes Revolution-C™ a Superior Vitamin C Supplement?*
1. Non-GMO Vitamin C (800 mg): Revolution-C™ includes the optimal 1,000 mg dose of vitamin C from a blend of ascorbic acid and calcium ascorbate, two superior sources of vitamin C. The vitamin C found in most supplements is synthesized from genetically modified corn.*
2. Dihydroquercetin (DHQ) (25 mg): Revolution-C™ is enhanced with DHQ, a unique flavonoid derived from the larch tree bark that may synergistically enhance vitamin C's effectiveness as an antioxidant by helping to re-circulate it within the body.*
3. BioPerine® Black Pepper Extract (5 mg): Revolution-C™ is further enhanced with BioPerine®, a well-studied black pepper extract that is standardized to contain 95% piperine. BioPerine® has been shown to increase vitamin C absorption within the bloodstream.*
4. Made in the USA: Revolution-C™ is made in the USA in an FDA-inspected facility to meet the US Pharmacopeia's (USP) high standards for purity, potency and quality.
The Many Benefits of Vitamin C*
Vitamin C is an antioxidant that is found in many fruits and vegetables. High doses of vitamin C can help improve immune function, cardiovascular wellness and overall health. Vitamin C also plays a role in promoting the synthesis of collagen, which is vital for healthy skin and blood vessels.* Unlike plants and most animals, humans are unable to manufacture vitamin C within the body and therefore must obtain it from dietary sources. This fact is the reason that many researchers, including the renowned Nobel Prize-winning chemist Linus Pauling, suggest that many of us humans would enjoy better health if we supplemented our diets with amounts of vitamin C proportional to the amounts produced by animals that have the ability to manufacture their own vitamin C. That means high doses of vitamin C that far exceed the Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA). The current RDA is set at 90 mg/day for men and 75 mg/day for women which many experts believe is woefully inadequate. In addition, it's important to note that levels of vitamin C within the body also decline with aging, which can make supplementation increasingly important.*