Cold Laser Treatment
- Musculoskeletal: Also known as the locomotor system, the human musculoskeletal system is made up of bones, bone joints, muscles, ligaments, tendons, cartilage, and other tissues that can be damaged by physical injury, disease or improper alignment. When such a disorder occurs, a person will experience minor to severe levels of discomfort that can be accompanied by equal or greater amounts of mental distress.
Today, you can greatly relieve or eliminate many types of pain by using cold laser therapy - a painless, non-invasive, side-effects free, FDA approved, and extraordinarily effective treatment that can significantly enhance the quality of your life.
Cold Laser. . .? From a Holistic Chiropractor?
Do you associate the word holistic with 100% all natural remedies? Are you thinking holistic care and lasers are incompatible? If so, please think again. What could be more natural than the therapeutic use of ordinary light rays that safely deliver relief with absolutely no toxic side-effects whatsoever? Experience for yourself what people around the world have discovered about the extraordinary benefits of cold laser therapies.
Cold Laser Therapy Can Help You
Cold laser therapy was initially approved by the FDA in 2002 for use as a completely safe and highly effective treatment for carpel tunnel syndrome. Today, this remarkable form of focused light energy is being used around the globe to provide fast, clinically proven, and significant relief for an ever-expanding array of medical disorders such as those noted below:
· Accelerated healing of wounds and bone fractures
· Rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis
· Chronic moderate to severe muscle pain
· Nerve damage
· Faster healing of painful burn injuries
· Autoimmune disorders and diseases
· Muscle sprains and strains
· Frozen shoulder or similar mobility restricting conditions
· Reduction of scar tissue
· Relief from migraine headaches
· Heavy metal detoxification
· Carpel tunnel syndrome and more
What Exactly is a Cold Laser and What Does it Do?
While many people associate the word laser with intense heat, cold laser medical technology utilizes a non-heat producing laser that produces a unique and broadly therapeutic wavelength of light. Also known as low level laser therapy, this "medical breakthrough" use of laser technology has been shown to be an exceptionally effective clinical tool that reduces pain and inflammation in tissues up to two inches below the skin. Experience for yourself the painless delivery of concentrated light rays that beneficially stimulate nerve cells while accelerating cellular metabolism and healing in a variety of soft or connective tissues, bones, and joints.
As a result of Dr. Milosevich's many years of practice, she has pretty much seen it all. From countless types of sports, occupational or other injuries to age or behavior-caused spinal/skeletal misalignments and more - whatever ails the human body is familiar territory to a chiropractor whose extensive experience can benefit you. Dr. Milosevich has spent her professional lifetime accumulating knowledge on the subject of pain and illness on a cellular level, which allows her to expertly apply the accelerated cellular repair and healing therapies cold laser treatments have to offer.
Let Us Identify and Treat the Cause of Your Discomfort
Don't just treat the symptoms of a medical problem, enjoy instead the dramatic benefits of cold laser therapies that can bring fast and soothing relief that reaches the source of your distress. Why suffer when you don't have to? There will never be a better time than right now to decide to contact Dr. Milosevich at The Healing Centre, where a team of healthcare professionals provide caring, gentle, and all natural therapies that are designed to restore and maintain the optimal whole body and mind wellness you deserve.